Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm the only me in the world. Google it!

People are really getting annoyed at me for not blogging everyday. I'm not sorry about it at all. I know someone may want me to be sincere and apologize, but it is not going to happen. I have better things I could be doing. For instance, it is gorgeous outside on this blessed Easter day and I could be soaking up some sun while reading Chelsea Handlers "My Horizontal Life." But you people are starting to wear me down and I am feeling a little irresponsible for not getting a blog done sooner. With that said, I'm gonna get this blog bologna on its way and make my readers happy ever more.

I've blogged about things and about people, but I've yet to write a personal post about myself. I happen to think I'm one of a kind. The best way I know how to tell random facts about myself is to make a detailed list of everything I find riveting of me or my perception of something.

1. The name is Ashtyn Claire Gardner. I am the only person in the world with this name. Google it. I already did.
2. I believe cheese makes anything taste better. That and some hot sauce.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. Most people only have one best friend. I have several and the odd thing is none of them are friends.
5. I have known since I was 12 years of age I wanted to be a cosmetologist. Liz- You remember when I use to do your hair. ;) It looked amazing.
6. Do not talk to me in the morning or when I'm hungry. Im a total asshole.
7. My favorite TV show is "The Office." My favorite part of the show is when they look into the camera and talk. Dwight is grand to me. 
8. I will watch sports anytime of anyday. It may be in a dress and heels, but I will yell with the best of 'em.
9. I believe in God and I believe the only way to him is through Jesus Christ. I do not believe in religion and I get so ticked when people say what religion they are.
10. I HATE when people repeat themselves. I will so tell you in a heartbeat you've already told me that.
11. I'm an alcoholic. Just kidding, however I do enjoy wine and vodka. Ohh and the occasionally tequila shot.
12.  I can't be still. If you see me I'm biting my lip, chewing on the sides of my fingers, or messing with my hair. It gets worse when I'm nervous. I don't know what the hell my problem is.
13. The 4th of July is hands down the best holiday. Laying by the pool, fireworks, adult beverages, and best of all I don't have to worry about buying any gifts. Aahhh.....pure bliss.
14. Coca-Cola is my vice.
15. I never listen to an entire song. Ever.
16. I get very car-sick. Or I think Ive made myself believe I do because I want to sit in the front and be what I like to call "all-time DJ."
17.  I adore your kids. I absolutely love playing with them and getting them all hyper and most importantly sending them back home with you.
18.  I must watch "Chelsea Lately" every night. I can't sleep if I don't. Then again, I can't sleep after I do since I'm giggling to myself for the next 3 hours.
19. The perfect day to me is doing exactly what I want and not dealing with any bullshit along the way.
20.  I'm so annoyed by Oprah and I'm super annoyed when people drink what she drinks, wear what she wears, and read what she reads. I mean if she jumped off the Mississippi Bridge are you gonna do that also? I didn't think so. Get off Oprah and get a life people.
21. I went through a really weird Strawberry Shortcake phase. I had shortcake everywhere. She was on my bed, on my checks, on my underwear. I mean it got out of control then I realized I was 18 and had to focus on my maturity status for my well-being.
22. I like chips and I like dip. But, I love them together.
23. I kiss better than I cook.
24. Justin Timberlake is my all-time celeb crush. Call me already!
25. Folding laundry is therapeutic for me.

Two fingers and I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to see this new post. I LOVE the list. It is so you! Holla.

    ReplyDelete