Friday, February 5, 2010

I hate to sound like I'm 12...but this is my BFF (Best Friend Forever)



I was reading Marie Claires March 2010 issue. In this magazine there was the most adorable section about friendship. There was one story that stood out ohh so much called "I will never quit you." It was about best friends that have known each other forever and a day. It talked about their everlasting bond, the laughs they shared, the shoulder they cried on, the hours they spent together getting ready to go out on the town, the cell phones minutes adding up when one of them moved a million miles away, and let's not forget their break-ups and make-ups. (Yes, girls who are that close have serious girlfriend-boyfriend situations.) I was like "My stars in the sky, that reminds me of my best best best friend in the world. Ashley Boatwright. She is super spunky. A total clown. She has the voice of nails on a chalkboard, but I always love to hear her bust out in song. She has moves that scare people off the dance floor. She is definitely the girl who can "turn my frown upside down." She is the girl who knows countless secrets of mine. We have so many good memories together (not counting the ones to come). Don't get me wrong...we are so close and so honest with one another, we have had our weapons ready and willing to kill. But our unfailing love and devotion for our friendship has overcome our stubborness. I'm so thankful to have a friend like her, she gets me unlike anyone else. Ashley and I have known each other since we were only 4 and 5 years of age and I wouldn't change one thing about our journey. Don't worry Ash....I will never quit you! I love you, my sister from another mister!!!

By the way, this hot first grade school teacher is getting married June 12, 2010. I'm terribly sad I have to officially share her now. She has even asked me to be her "MAID OF HONOR!" And let me tell you, it is such an honor to be standing beside her on the amazing day. I only hope one day I will find someone to make me as happy as her significant other, Joel, has made her. I wish ya'll the best ever and complete happiness until the end of time. (I will come hunt Joel down and torture him if he doesn't!!)

You can check out these exquisite photos and many more, along with all their wedding lowdown on their Wedding Website: http://www.mywedding.com/joelandashleyswedding/index.html

I have to mention the lovely Stephanie Greenwell. Check out her work and her blog.
http://www.stephaniegreenwell.com/

(See Steph, girl I got yo back!)













1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's so sweet! I still remember you two as little girls!! And thanks for the credit, send people to http://www.stephaniegreenwell.com (thanks for letting me post that!!) One final thing, I'm loving my new 'do!

    ReplyDelete