Friday, January 29, 2010

Whoop!! Here it is!



On your mark. Get set. Go! It's finally time for my blog to begin. I've been contemplating for about 2 weeks now what I was even going to call this desire of mine. I asked around to friends and family and what they thought I should name my blog. I was pretty much set after much deliberation, I don't care what other people want me to call it or what they like or what they don't like. I've never been the person to care about others perception of me. (My mother happens to tell me numerous times a week "I'm the captain of my own ship.") Therefore, I finally came to the realization that I'm a cosmetologist (hence the cuttin' part), and Im letting it rip with talking about whatever comes to my precious mind (hence the loose part).  Ps. My friend, Misty, actually thought of it. I will share the joy with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment